Courtesy of ROY WHEELER REALTY – GREENE.
Every once and a while you stumble upon a property that touches your soul. This is one of those properties. With expansive Mountain Views, long River frontage, Pond and Multiple commanding home sites, there is much to love about this property. There are numerous division rights for those considering investment or multiple home sites. Property has been in same family for multiple generations. Pictures and videos don’t do it justice, you have to visit to truly appreciate.
Property Details and Features
- City: Ruckersville
- Directions: From Ruckersville, take 33 West appx. 4 miles to Right on Fredericksburg Rd., go 1 mile to Left on Miller Mountain Rd. , Property located at the end of State Rd. on Left.
- 73 days on the market
- 95 acres
- Best use: Farming,Grazing,Investment,Residential,Vacation Site
- Water: Individual Well
- Sewer: None
Home Owner’s Association
- HOA: No
- Elementary school: Nathanael Greene
- Middle school: William Monroe
- High school: William Monroe
- Tax year: 2019
- Annual taxes: $1